We offer you the following payment types. Simply browse the list for the best payment type for you. Shipping costs may vary depending on the payment type selected. The prices given in the respective offers are final and include all price components (including any applicable tax such as value-added tax (VAT)). Other taxes (e.g. those applicable to intra-Community purchases) and/or duties (e.g. customs duty) are only incurred in connection with cross-border transactions and are payable to the respective customs and/or tax authorities and not the vendor. The costs of shipping and delivery are not included in the purchase price and can be viewed on the „Shipping costs“ page. They are indicated separately during the order process and to be paid by you in addition to the purchase price.
PayPal – easy, fast, secure
Pay for free, secure, fast and decide for yourself if you want to pay with your credit card or your deposited bank account. After clicking the button “order with obligation to pay” you will be redirected to PayPal.
Terms of payment and delivery for dealers / entrepreneurs – (Incoterm) DAP. This offer is intended exclusively for industry, crafts, trade and the professions. Payment on invoice after receiving your ordered items is only available for billing addresses within Germany.
- All payments are to be made within 10 days from the date of invoice.
- In the case of payment by invoice or direct debit, a credit check is carried out by Creditreform. If this credit check is negative, the delivery will be made by cash in advance or cash on delivery. New customers and special lengths are always processed by advance payment.
- In the case of payment by direct debit, the customer may have to bear the costs incurred as a result of a chargeback of a payment transaction due to lack of funds in the account or due to incorrect bank details provided by the customer.
- If the customer defaults on a payment, he shall be obliged to pay the statutory default interest in the amount of 9 percentage points above the base interest rate. In addition, the customer is entitled to payment of a lump sum in the amount of 25 euros. We reserve the right to claim further damages.
- If the customer does not meet his payment obligations on time or if it becomes apparent that his financial circumstances are no longer sufficient for any credit granted or deferment of payment, we shall be entitled to declare all outstanding claims due immediately or to demand the provision of security.
Extended payment terms
- In order to provide you with a liquidity advantage for larger orders, Panzerkabel grants flexible payment terms through Bildkraft and this without collateral or BWA documents. This is our partnership approach to an intensive and trustful cooperation.
- The extended payment term depends on the respective order amount:
- from 5.000€ net: 30 days from invoice date // from 7.500€ net: 45 days from invoice date // from 10.000€ net: 60 days from invoice date.
- There is no claim to the extended payment terms, this depends on the respective credit check. New customers or special projects are to be agreed separately. There is no claim to the extended payment terms.
With the payment method prepayment you make an advance payment. The goods will be reserved for you for 14 days. As soon as your order has been checked and processed, you will receive an order confirmation from us with the invoice amount to be transferred and our account details.
As soon as we have received and booked the payment, your goods will be shipped immediately.
Please transfer the total amount of your order to our account if you choose the payment method “prepayment”. You will receive our bank information along with your order confirmation.